Technology based on physical and mechanical naturalness with the key-lock principle mechanism.
- Improving processing and production
- Multifunctional lock and multi unlock principle mechanism
- Waterless reversible and repeatable coloring and de-coloring
- Semi-permanent polymer tracer, tracking and traceability
- Direct digital printing
- Direct sublimation > Low/High energy
- Engineered dye technology
- Stretch characteristics
- Low energy and temperature processes
- Haptic and surface technology
- Improved FR - UV Properties
Tracer, tracking and traceability
- Semi-permanent polymer tracer, tracking and traceability.
- Tracing and traceability is integrated into our technology. This tracer can be personalized for any object (end product) and any manufacturer.
- The patented decolorizing technology makes it possible that the semi-permanent will be neutralized.
Advanced Technology partners
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- Maastricht University (Netherlands)
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- TNO (Netherlands)
- Brightlands (Netherlands)
- Saxion (Netherlands)
- Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- Fujifilm (Japan)
- Chemelot (Netherlands)
- Material ConneXion (United States)