A brilliant start makes a perfect finish!
- Collecting discarded plastic and textile waste.
- Grinding: reduction of plastic and synthetic fibers ensure the geometric dimensions to optimize the kinetic laws and decoloring aspects.
- Pre-decoloring, washing and drying to prevent contamination. This low-temperature process is free of chemicals.
- Final decoloring: decolorizing plastics and synthetic textiles to 100% neutral, near-virgin and odorless certified rRecyclate in an in-house production application.
- Extrusion: during the only thermal treatment the color master batch is produced to reuse for new thermal plastic and synthetic textile products.
- Coloring: to produce a colored masterbatch we use our own specifically developed and patented color infusion technology and colorants. This way the polyolefin matrix doesn’t degrade.
- Color masterbatch: The final color masterbatch contains all technical components and technologies to repeat the decoloring process. 100% plastic and textile waste is turned into technology!